Pages


"You can have the results you say you want, or you can have all the reasons in the world why you can’t have them. But you can’t have both. Reasons or results. You get to choose."


Susan Carlson

Sunday, February 7, 2010

DAY 5 OF 91 (WEDNESDAY) 06/01/2010


I did well last night.  A magnificent buffet (think selecting ingredients for the chef to make you a stir fry, naan, pasta as well as a selection of seafood and lots of other stuff) and I stuck to the points I had saved for the event!
 
I try not to spend points in advance, that for me is often a trigger to go off plan.  So I was happy with last night.  Confession: I had small serve of rice and tandoori chicken then went to the dessert bar to 'spend' the rest of my points!  But I did turn down birthday cake as I had forgotten to save points for it.
 
Today should have plenty of walking again.  We are off to Healesville Sanctuary.

0 comments:

Sunday, February 7, 2010

DAY 5 OF 91 (WEDNESDAY) 06/01/2010


I did well last night.  A magnificent buffet (think selecting ingredients for the chef to make you a stir fry, naan, pasta as well as a selection of seafood and lots of other stuff) and I stuck to the points I had saved for the event!
 
I try not to spend points in advance, that for me is often a trigger to go off plan.  So I was happy with last night.  Confession: I had small serve of rice and tandoori chicken then went to the dessert bar to 'spend' the rest of my points!  But I did turn down birthday cake as I had forgotten to save points for it.
 
Today should have plenty of walking again.  We are off to Healesville Sanctuary.

0 comments: