Somebody asked what floor work I do and where. Firstly I was so excited to be asked a question about what I do! Thank you!
I do it at home, with just a yoga mat as equipment. My cat does like to 'help' and I am sure the giggles work out my stomach muscles a little :P
The work out started with core strengthening my physio prescribed, then I added the situp and pushup challenges and a couple of extra core exercises (which I don't know the name of!)
What I do is (I try to increase the reps each session):
- pelvic tilts
- lying leg lifts (core engaged)
- prone leg lifts (core engaged)
- 5 x 30 sec planks
- 5 x 30 second side planks (each side)
- 200 sit up challenge (see http://www.twohundredsitups.com/)
- 100 push up challenge (see http://www.hundredpushups.com/)
- And a couple of other floor exercises I don't know the name of!