Went to the RSPCA to look for a new cat or dog. Didn't have any luck today but we will keep looking.
Went to Dad's and helped clear out part of the milk shed (converted to a living area) and the 4th (last!) shipping container. We will be back next Saturday to do some more.
Came home and had a Nanna nap.
Then tonight I finally listened to my hypnotherapy CD!
That was followed by my floor work.
Had breakfast daily.
On a totally separate note, I had an interesting occurrence last week. I had run out of my ADD/ADHD meds and kept forgetting to collect then. I probably went a week without them all up. Then I took them again on Thursday and Friday morning and they made my hyperactive! I have stopped taking them again until I see my GP (will need to make an appointment which means about 3 weeks wait). It may be the dose has become too high for some reason. I wonder if it is related at all to my atlas alignment? Nothing else has changed as a result of that! Oh well.
Today I am grateful:
- For my husband and his willingness to spend our weekends helping my Dad
- For my Dad and quality time spent with him
- For my Mum and her coming home from holiday in another week or so
- For my brother and his ability to make me laugh
- For my sister and her generosity
- For family, friends, love and laughter ♥