Pages


"You can have the results you say you want, or you can have all the reasons in the world why you can’t have them. But you can’t have both. Reasons or results. You get to choose."


Susan Carlson

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Accountability:

I did my floor work tonight.  It was a short version due to my recent alignment, but right now it is the habit that is most important.

I ate breakfast today, a lovely banana smoothie.

I have not yet listened to my hypnotherapy CD.  I got home from work at nearly 10pm last night so will do it tonight instead.

0 comments:

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Accountability:

I did my floor work tonight.  It was a short version due to my recent alignment, but right now it is the habit that is most important.

I ate breakfast today, a lovely banana smoothie.

I have not yet listened to my hypnotherapy CD.  I got home from work at nearly 10pm last night so will do it tonight instead.

0 comments: