Life is great.
I am on track.
I lost 0.7kg this week.
I will keep trying to post every day, but I don't want you to think I am off track if I don't post! I just get busy.
- No fruit :( Must get some at home. Is easier at work!
- Used all daily and weekly points
- Loving my new eating plan
- 100 minutes weeding (9 propoints! But I am not eating my exercise points)
- Hunger levels
- breakfast: was hungry and ended up satisfied
- Lunch: was hungry and satisfied after
- Tea: was hungry and satisfied after
- Knee/hip pain
- morning: not bad
- evening: not bad
- I am grateful I have taken advantage of another opportunity to lose weight
- Loving Propoints
- Lost 0.7kg
- I am a bit worried as I had lost 0.7 by Tuesday and then I started eating my weekly points and stayed the same from then... as the program feels so 'easy' to me I worry I am eating too much. But I also know my body is very up and down in it's weekly losses, so I will give it the 28 days following the plan exactly and see what my average weekly loss is. After all, 3kg per month gets me to my ultimate goal in 10 months or my 'maybe' goal in 8 which is fantastic! And of course after not losing much at all for months and months 0.7 is a definite step towards my goal!
- MIL arrives from the UK tonight... she is here for 4 weeks.