Pages


"You can have the results you say you want, or you can have all the reasons in the world why you can’t have them. But you can’t have both. Reasons or results. You get to choose."


Susan Carlson

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 2 :)

Got up at 6am again...  feeling great again.


Today I was a bit sore from yesterdays core work out so I did yoga and stretching only.


When I start my sit ups and push ups next week I will alternate days with the core work.


Very pleased this is working out so well!

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Amazing change - all from the med dose?
Good on ya!

Christine said...

I am pleased for you. Hope today is as good.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 2 :)

Got up at 6am again...  feeling great again.


Today I was a bit sore from yesterdays core work out so I did yoga and stretching only.


When I start my sit ups and push ups next week I will alternate days with the core work.


Very pleased this is working out so well!

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Amazing change - all from the med dose?
Good on ya!

Christine said...

I am pleased for you. Hope today is as good.