Pages


"You can have the results you say you want, or you can have all the reasons in the world why you can’t have them. But you can’t have both. Reasons or results. You get to choose."


Susan Carlson

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Well hi there!

So, it has been a while...  and where am I at?

I am regularly exercising.  I have a home gym and use it often.  I did a 60km walk for charity 3 weeks ago.

I started, and stopped, 5:2.  

I am starting it again.

My relationship with food needs to improve, still.  But I also know I need to want it to improve more than I want to eat large volumes of chocolate.  It is pretty simple really.

0 comments:

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Well hi there!

So, it has been a while...  and where am I at?

I am regularly exercising.  I have a home gym and use it often.  I did a 60km walk for charity 3 weeks ago.

I started, and stopped, 5:2.  

I am starting it again.

My relationship with food needs to improve, still.  But I also know I need to want it to improve more than I want to eat large volumes of chocolate.  It is pretty simple really.

0 comments: